The Holiday Bundle
Looking in Santa's Sack?
You'll probably find our unholy Christmas candles that are back in stock this season! Grab yours for all your favorite ho ho ho's on the naughty list this year. Sleigh.
WHY STAY LIT CANDLES?
Many people ask why Stay Lit Candles and what makes your candles stand out from the rest? To me, that's always a hard question because there are so many great candle companies out there! When I speak about my own, I always enjoy expressing the amount of love, care, and attitude that goes into every single one of my candles! For me it's not just about running a business, but it's being able to put a smile on someone's face or just making them laugh with every purchase. You guys have no clue how happy I get when I see I have a new order I get to make! I do a little happy dance every time! All of my candles are hand-poured to order with 100% soy wax, cotton wicks, and phthalate free fragrance oils/essential oils. No matter what kind of small business you support, you're not only supporting someone's dream but you're contributing to someone's livelihood as well. That being said, without you guys my small business wouldn't even exist so I'll always put my heart and soul into every candle that goes out.
- Stay Wild,
Rebecca | Owner
EVEN. BURN. EVERY. TIME.
With proper care your candles can last a long time and still look beautiful! Below are some candle care tips you can follow when burning our candles:
1) Your first burn is always the most important burn. Please be sure to burn your candle until you have an even melt pool. Typically 1 hour for every inch in diameter, but no more than 4 hours per burn. (Do this for every burn too!) Not doing this will result in tunneling and you won't be able to burn your candle properly.
2) Always trim your wick 1/4 inch before each burn! Doing this will prevent soot, and produce an even clean burn every time. If you trim your wick too short you will cause your wick to drown. If your wick is not trimmed you will have a high flame and alot of soot.
3) Read your warning labels on the bottom of each jar! We want the flame in the jar, NOT around the house guys!
4) To keep your candle scent fresh for burns to come; always place your lid back on your candle after each use.
5) The longer a soy candle cures, the stronger its scent throw will be when you burn it. The recommended cure time for a soy candle is 1-2 weeks. Since our candles are handmade to order, it is recommended! You don't have to wait this long to burn your candle but you will have a stronger hot throw when you do!
SELF. CARE. EVERY. DAY.
One thing we are big on here at Stay Lit Candles is self care. If you don't take care of YOU then how do YOU keep going? Sometimes a warm flame and your favorite show does just the trick. We all need that reminder that we're not alone and it's okay to wind down sometimes. Grab your favorite candles from our shop and relax today. We know you'll love it.
- Stay Calm,
Rebecca | Owner
REUSE YOUR MASON JARS!
After your done burning your candle you can clean out your jars and reuse them for anything! We love to reuse them for storing all kinds of household items, food, and even plants!